An Annual Grant Services Package (AGSP)
One Year of Grant Review & Application Help from America’s Best Public Safety Grants Consultants
– Captain Jason Darian, Hillsboro Fire Protection District, Missouri
Whether you are involved with a Police, Sheriff, Corrections, Criminal Justice or any other type of Law Enforcement Agency, or a Fire/Rescue Service, Fire Department, Emergency Medical Services (EMS), Ambulance or Emergency Management Agency (EMA), you are facing problems with:
- Personnel cuts or impending layoffs
- Lack of training funds
- No budget to purchase personal safety equipment or tools associated with any of these vocations
- Aging fleets of emergency response vehicles, fire trucks, ambulances, SWAT vehicles, mobile command post or squad cars
- Getting the most out of your limited budgets
- Obsolete computer hardware and software, but no budget for IT improvements that meet today’s technology demands
- Communications equipment including, radios, base stations, repeaters, MDTs or pagers
If this sounds like your agency, you need grants. But you also know that getting grants isn’t easy. How do you get the funding you need?
Make First Responder Grants Your Key to Funding… All Year Long!
Having the full support advantage of First Responder Grants is essential to successful grant application efforts.
In response to this need, First Responder Grants offers an economical, bundled, annual subscription package of grant writing support services for public safety and emergency service providers just like you:
- Services are specifically designed and tailored to support your individual and department grant writing efforts.
- Grant applications submitted by First Responder Grants clients routinely score higher and are more competitive.
- You will gain the skills and backup needed to understand, apply for and win public safety grants.
- Review of your department’s needs and budget will show how to set a strategy for grants and maximize budget funds.
- Our certified grant consultants have the public safety experience and grants expertise necessary to help your department find the crucial grants needed for funding, training and equipment.
Your Annual Grant Services Package Includes…
- 4 separate, single, grant application reviews per year (16 hours total maximum time). Note: This does not include work on multi-agency grant applications or regional type projects which are considered Special Projects.
- Unlimited phone and email consultation with our consultants.
- Timely notifications of special grant opportunities and grant news relevant to your agency and funding needs.
- How to conduct a needs and capabilities assessment, to document need in your applications and to plan your grant strategy around known agency needs.
- A custom grant strategy tailored to your department’s needs, personnel and budget
- Funded examples of grant narratives for specific projects the client may be working on, at no charge (subject to availability).
If purchased separately, these services would cost 50% more. Subscribers to this package of services save half off the cost of reviewing services alone!
Your agency needs grant for equipment and training. Do you think your agency’s equipment needs and grant-writing efforts are worth about $125 a month?
The cost for this package of services is only $1,500 per year, the equivalent of $125 per month.
Get the support you need to take your department’s grant-writing efforts to the winner’s circle.