Are you ready to WIN Assistance to Firefighter Grants?
Join us for a one-day online AFG Crash Course!
All via Zoom, no travel required!
Next 1-day online training
Looking for AFG training?
$270K AFG fire truck grant replaces 1977 apparatusAaron Leonard, Lieutenant / Vice President, Board of Directors, Newark VT Volunteer Fire Department
“Greg’s knowledge of the AFG program, his experience with previous successful grant applications, and his attention to detail ensured our application captured our department’s need for federal funding.”
$20K+ AFG fire equipment grantChief Jeff Rowe, Kennebunk Fire Rescue, Kennebunk, Maine
“We were successful in FY2020, with not only a SAFER Grant for 8 firefighters ($2.6 million), but we were also awarded an AFG Grant for equipment replacement for $20K plus. If you have been trying and have been unsuccessful, my recommendation is to contact First Responder Grants.”
We turn first responders into grant writers who get funded.
What will you get in our one-day AFG training?
- Details of how to successfully write an Assistance to Firefighters Grant
- What to review in FEMA GO to ensure your applica tion gets past the computer screening
- What you need to include in your narrative
- How successful grant applications got awarded
- FEMA GO
- Necessary data and statistics
- Why successful grants are awarded
- What needs to be in your narrative
- How to get a head start on your application
The Assistance to Firefighters Grant
The FY 2022 AFG application is scheduled to open as early as October. Get a head start! Don’t wait until the deadline looms. Make sure your grant is the best you can submit. Attend our AFG focused, interactive, one-day Zoom training. Classes will be held weekly starting in August. Please see our web site for dates and times.
- See examples of real-world, winning grants
- Understand what RFPs (Requests for Proposals) and NOFOs (Notices of Funding Opportunity) are… and what they’re asking for
- Break down “grant speak” into real talk you and your superiors can understand
+80% success rate at winning grant awards!
Grants are competitive, and no one can guarantee success.
However, our training provides the skills you need to write a competitive grant application that can win your agency crucial funding, equipment, personnel, and more.
First Responder Grants students maintain a documented +80% success rate at winning a grant award after attending our training… many on their very first application.
- 2 days of online training
- Taught by experienced grant consultants who have worked in public safety
- No travel required
- Training graduates receive discounts on grant writing, editing, and consulting services
Over $3,000,000,000 awarded since 1998
“Gorham NH Fire and EMS has been awarded an Assistance to Firefighters Grant for the second year in a row.”
“The Northwest Fire District received a $3.1 million regional AFG award for dual-band radios & repeaters that will benefit 10 agencies operating in and around Tucson, AZ.”
“AFG peer reviewer: ‘departments need to invest the time and money to attend one of your classes.’”
Get the training, to get the grants, to get the gear!
1 days of training…
All for one price…
No travel costs…
Register today for our next training
Next 1-day online training