$35 million in fire grants for fire safety and fire prevention
The Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) is available for $35M in funding for the FY 2019 Fire Prevention and Safety Grants.
FEMA will begin accepting FP&S applications at 8 a.m. ET on Monday April 27, 2020, and applications are due by 5 p.m. ET on Friday, May 29, 2020.
Work on your application now by reviewing the NOFO, Economic Hardship Waivers Information Bulletin and technical assistance tools below. These tools were produced to help potential applicants begin to plan their FY19 applications ahead of the application period. These documents can be viewed on the AFGP website at www.fema.gov/fire-prevention-safety-grants and/or downloaded to your computer.
- Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Economic Hardship Waivers
- Applicant Checklist
- This checklist will help you prepare to answer questions within the grant application.
- Self-Evaluation – Fire Prevention and Safety (FP&S) Activity
- This Self Evaluation Sheet will help you understand the criteria that you must address in your Narrative Statement when applying for FP&S grants.
- FP&S Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- FP&S Research and Development (R&D) Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Cost Share Calculator
- This calculator will help you understand and determine your organization’s cost share for FP&S grants.
- FEMA GO Account Creation User Guide
FP & S Grants Help Desk: If you have questions about the technical assistance tools listed below, call or e-mail the FP & S Grants help Desk. The toll-free number is 1-866-274-0960; the e-mail address for questions is firstname.lastname@example.org. The FP&S Help Desk is open Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time