Join us May 15-16, 2021 at Berlin & Gorham FD, NH
Come join us for two days of meat-and-potatoes grant-writing training designed to turn you into a first-rate public safety grant writer!
- Presented in language you can understand
- Learn how to help your agency get the training, to get the grant, to get the gear!
- Documented +80% success rate at winning a grant award after attending our training… many on their very first application
- Interactive 2-day training
- De-mystifies grant proposals, shows you where to find public and private grant opportunities, and teaches you to write competitive grant applications
- Trains you to apply for and win federal state, local and private grants such as Justice Assistance Grants (JAG), Assistance to Firefighters Grant Program (AFGP), NRA Grants, National Tactical Officers Association Grants, Fire Prevention & Safety Grants (FPS), OVW Grants, K9 Grants, COPS Hiring Program Grants, Staffing For Adequate Fire & Emergency Response (SAFER) Grants, and more