For Police Departments, Homeland Security, Law Enforcement and Correctional Facilities
150 Law Enforcement grant openings for 2018
Susteen 2018 Mobile Forensic Grant spaces are now open. New Tech Grant Now Available with Apple Technology. All sized agencies can apply and receive approval within 24 hours. Grants require some matching funds.
What this grant does for your agency
Susteen has released space for their SCOMF and SVNG mobile forensic grants. New this year is an Apple Technology grant for agencies who require Apple Forensic Workstations for their labs. Discounts are available for both large and small agencies. Acquire assistance to receive much needed advanced mobile forensics software and passcode breaking capability for your agency. The software works with current tools or is perfect for agencies with no current mobile forensic capabilities. Space is limited and time restricted so please view eligibility information today.
Only a limited number of grants will be awarded.
The ability to capture and analyze information such as deleted data, texts, calls and Application information from social networking sites is paramount. The Susteen Secure View Next Generation Grant (SVNG) and Community Outreach grant (SCOMF), give law enforcement agencies the ability to acquire Next Generation mobile forensics software at steeply discounted prices using matching funds. This new law enforcement grant for 2018 includes all new pincode/passcode breaking capabilities for both Androids and iPhones. For more information on either of these law enforcement grants, please contact us at your earliest convenience as law enforcement grants are limited.
Description of Project:
- Goals: The Susteen Mobile Forensics Grant should be used by law enforcement agencies to help build better cases and increase conviction rates. This should be a benefit to the community that they serve.
- Objectives: The law enforcement grant’s objective is to allow law enforcement agencies access to Next Generation cell phone forensics tools that can be used asap. Including advanced analytics for current forensics software users. Law Enforcement agencies will be better equipped to handle the increasing amount of cases involving cell phone data.
- Process: Contact us for application, return and allocate matching funds. Police Department Grants are available on an immediate needs basis. Police Grant is non-competitive as it is first come, first serve.
- Outcome: This Police Department grant will provide up to 180 law enforcement agencies the ability to obtain Next-Generation mobile-forensic software at a steeply discounted rate.
- Integration: The Secure View Next-Gen NUC computer complements current software in use at law enforcement agencies and will integrate current reports and data.
- Training: Training IS included at no additional cost.
- Secure View 4: The “go to” software for the cell phone forensic investigator. Secure View 4 supports over 15,000 phones, tablets and devices. Secure View is the only mobile forensic tool that provides 3 specific processes for examination: Acquire, Analyze, and Report. Along with the SV Strike, your software can access thousands of locked cell phones.
For full eligibility details, see the Grant Guidelines:
- Police Departments, Homeland Security, and all Law Enforcement can apply for this grant..
Susteen is a world leader in the mobile forensic industry and its Secure View mobile forensic software is in use with over one thousand law enforcement and government agencies nationwide. Susteen’s new Burner Breaker is the only tool in the world capable of easily acquiring pincodes/passcodes/patterns on thousands of locked phones. Susteen’s new Cloud Analyzer is now available! Quickly and easily acquire evidence data from popular social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gmail and more. More