Of the 340 Round 6 FY2015 Assistance to Firefighters Grants (AFG) winners announced July 8, 2016, five were First Responder Grants clients and students.
The five departments have been awarded a combined $609,165 in AFG fire grants:
- $20,500, Perrysburg FD, Ohio
- $118,765, Calumet Park FD, Illinois
- $154,200, Emerald Isle FD, North Carolina
- $156,400, Andover FD, New Hampshire
- $159,300, Village of Stickney FD, Illinois
First Responder Grants provides national grant-writing training, online grant classes, and one-on-one consulting with public safety organizations across the US. Since 1998, our Certified Grants Consultants have helped America’s public safety agencies win over $1,000,000,000 in grant funding.
Congratulations to all the winners! See all FY2015 AFG fire grant awards