163 AFG fire grants totaling $55,692,541 awarded Sept. 10, 2021
This may be the final awards round. FEMA has announced Round 8 FY 2020 AFG fire grant winners:
AFG fire grant appropriation for 2020
- Total: $319,500,00
- Operations and Safety: $230,040,000
- Vehicles: $79,875,000
- Fire Academy: $9,585,000
Round 8 fire grant awards
- OPS: 150 awards, $49,288,197
- VEH: 13 awards, $6,404,344
- FA: 0 awards, $0
Total Awards To Date
1,890 awards, totaling $319,679,606
- OPS: 1,741 awards, $267,502,229
- VEH: 149 awards, $52,177,377
Estimated remaining funds
- OPS: -$27,129,229
- VEH: $134,394
- Additional funds for Operations and Safety were satisfied by reallocating funds from Vehicle awards.
- OPS: $153,649
- VEH: $350,184
No further fire grants are expected to be awarded. Thank you to onebugle for compiling these statistics.
AFG awards are typically released on Fridays. Check back here regularly for more updates, and visit FEMA’s AFG Awards page to see all winners from this year and previous award periods.