Information and expertise for Law Enforcement
Opportunity ID BJA-2020-18813
Grant Deadline: Aug. 10, 2020
Fund a training and technical assistance (TTA) provider for LEAs
Through this opportunity, BJA is seeking applications to fund a training and technical assistance (TTA) provider that will provide law enforcement agencies with information and expertise from multiple organizations or consortia via a one-stop, dedicated response center.
What this grant does for your agency
Specifically, the objectives under this solicitation are to:
- Coordinate TTA provided by the national leaders.
- Develop information and resources for the field.
- Deliver TTA to state, local, and tribal law enforcement agencies.
Only a limited number of grants will be awarded.
For full eligibility details, see the Grant Guidelines. The following entities are eligible to apply:
- For-profit organizations (including tribal for-profit organizations) with experience providing high level TTA to law enforcement agencies
- Nonprofit organizations (including tribal nonprofit organizations) with experience providing high level TTA to law enforcement agencies
- Institutions of higher education (including tribal institutions of higher education) with experience providing high level TTA to law enforcement agencies
About the BJA
BJA helps to make American communities safer by strengthening the nation’s criminal justice system: Its grants, training and technical assistance, and policy development services provide state, local, and tribal governments with the cutting edge tools and best practices they need to reduce violent and drug-related crime, support law enforcement, and combat victimization. More
Grant applications are due no later than Aug. 10, 2020.