On June 22, 2018, the US House of Representatives unanimously approved H.R. 931, the Firefighter Cancer Registry Act. The bipartisan legislation creates a specialized national registry to provide researchers and epidemiologists with the tools and resources needed to improve research collection activities related to the monitoring of cancer incidence among firefighters.
- 11 First Responder Grants Clients Win $2,557,552 in FY 2017 AFG, SAFER Fire Grant Awards
- Round 7 FY 2017 SAFER Fire Jobs Grant Winners Announced
- Round 10 FY 2017 FP&S Fire Prevention and Safety Grant Winner Announced
- Round 11 FY 2017 AFG Fire Grant Winners Announced
- FY 2018 Assistance to Firefighter Grants (AFG)