On June 22, 2018, the US House of Representatives unanimously approved H.R. 931, the Firefighter Cancer Registry Act. The bipartisan legislation creates a specialized national registry to provide researchers and epidemiologists with the tools and resources needed to improve research collection activities related to the monitoring of cancer incidence among firefighters.
- National Sexual Assault Kit Initiative (SAKI) Competitive Grant
- NIMS Alert 03-19: FEMA Seeks Feedback on Two NIMS Resource Management Documents
- NIMS Alert 01-19: National Engagement Period: Proposed Updates to the National Emergency Communications Plan
- New Rural EMS grant coming soon
- Will the border wall take your fire grant funding? New law says no