On June 22, 2018, the US House of Representatives unanimously approved H.R. 931, the Firefighter Cancer Registry Act. The bipartisan legislation creates a specialized national registry to provide researchers and epidemiologists with the tools and resources needed to improve research collection activities related to the monitoring of cancer incidence among firefighters.
- OVW Fiscal Year 2019 Training and Services to End Violence Against Women with Disabilities Grant Program
- New grant-writing training!
- SAMHSA Treatment Drug Courts: Grants to Expand Substance Abuse Treatment Capacity in Adult Treatment Drug Courts and Adult Tribal Healing to Wellness Courts
- Department of Justice Announces New Active Shooter Training Grant for First Responders
- NIMS Alert 33-18: FEMA Releases 2018 National Preparedness Report