On June 22, 2018, the US House of Representatives unanimously approved H.R. 931, the Firefighter Cancer Registry Act. The bipartisan legislation creates a specialized national registry to provide researchers and epidemiologists with the tools and resources needed to improve research collection activities related to the monitoring of cancer incidence among firefighters.
- Round 1 FY 2017 SAFER Fire Jobs Grant Winners Announced
- 2 First Responder Grants Clients Win $236,182 in Round 2 AFG FY 2017 Fire Grant Awards
- Round 2 FY 2017 AFG Fire Grant Winners Announced
- Round 1 FY 2017 AFG Fire Grant Winners Announced
- 1 First Responder Grants Client Wins $33,517 in Round 1 AFG FY 2017 Fire Grant Awards
Subscribe to Blog via Email