FEMA has announced Round 4 fire safety and prevention grant winners for the FY 2017 Fire Prevention and Safety (FP&S) Grants program. FEMA awarded 34 fire grants totaling $5,901,682, including:
- Emmaus Fire Department, Emmaus, PA, Fire Prevention, $4,060
- Clackamas County Fire District #1, Milwaukie, OR, Fire Prevention, $25,000
- Oklahoma Assistive Technology Foundation, Stillwater, OK, Fire Prevention, $194,378
- Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC, Fire Prevention, $448,267
- National Volunteer Fire Council, Inc., Greenbelt, MD, Fire Prevention, $851,158
Subsequent FP&S fire safety and prevention grants will be announced on Fridays but may not occur every week. Check First Responder Grants each week for the latest FP&S fire grant news.