FEMA has announced Round 4 fire jobs grant winners for the FY 2017 Staffing for Adequate Fire & Emergency Response (SAFER) Grants program. FEMA awarded 12 fire service hiring grants totaling $7,454,572, including:
- LaFayette Fire Department, LaFayette, GA, Hiring, $184,593
- Bureau of Fire-City of Butler, Butler, PA, Hiring, $383,875
- Superior Township Fire Department, Ypsilanti, MI, Hiring, $616,761
- City of Helena Fire Department, Helena, MT, Hiring, $811,410
- St George City Of, St. George, UT, Hiring, $993,672
Subsequent SAFER fire jobs grants will be announced on Fridays but may not occur every week. Check First Responder Grants each week for the latest SAFER fire grant news.