With applications originally due by Mar. 13, the application deadline for the FY 2019 Assistance to Firefighters Grant Program (AFG) has been extended to Mar. 20.
- FEMA Releases Updated Resilience Analysis and Planning Tool (RAPT)
- AFG deadline extended to Mar. 20, 2020
- Do this after you submit your grant application: Request Letters of Support
- Coronavirus/COVID-19: Kingman, Arizona Grant-Writing Training rescheduled for Sept. 9–10, 2020
- What to do when you need a grant writer but don’t have one