6 First Responder Grants clients and students awarded over $680,000
Award rounds have begun for the Assistance To Firefighters Grants. On Friday, July 31, FEMA began posting AFG fire grant winners to their website. To-date hundreds of grant winners have been announced, primarily in the Operations and Safety program.
In the first award round, six First Responder Grants clients and students were awarded over $680,000:
- Pittsboro Fire Rescue, North Carolina, Vehicle Exhaust System, $101,429
- Dwight Fire Protection District, Illinois, New Pagers, $35,943
- Berlin Fire Department, Berlin, New Hampshire, SCBA, $176,350
- Holderness Fire Department, Holderness, New Hampshire, SCBA, Compressor $ 152,854
- New Hampton Fire & Rescue, New Hampton, New Hampshire, Auto Extrication Equipment $ 50,000
- Pittsfield Fire Department, Pittsfield, New Hampshire, SCBA $ 163,550
FEMA will continue posting awards at FEMA.gov. Check back regularly for more updates.
Are you applying for AFG this year?