FEMA has announced Round 7 fire safety and prevention grant winners for the FY 2017 Fire Prevention and Safety (FP&S) Grants program. FEMA awarded 13 fire grants totaling $15,945,893, including:
- City of Belton, Belton, TX, Fire Prevention, $24,158
- Childrens Burn Foundation, Sherman Oaks, CA, Fire Prevention, $578,691
- U.S. Spine & Sport Foundation, Lutz, FL, Fire Prevention, $1,169,220
- Skidmore College, Saratoga Springs, NY, Fire Prevention, $1,311,489
- National Fallen Firefighters Foundation, Emmitsburg, MD, Fire Prevention, $1,428,572
- American Red Cross, Washington, DC, Fire Prevention, $1,500,000
Subsequent FP&S fire safety and prevention grants will be announced on Fridays but may not occur every week. Check First Responder Grants each week for the latest FP&S fire grant news.