Opens Mon., Nov. 4, 2013, 8 a.m. EST. Closes Dec. 6, 2013, 5 p.m. EST
Start planning your FY 2013 AFG Grant application now!
FEMA recommends that you start your application today by reviewing the Application Assistance Tools located on the AFG website. These tools were produced specifically to help potential applicants begin to plan their 2013 applications ahead of the application period. The tools can be viewed on the AFG website or downloaded to your computer.
System for Award Management (SAM) registration is required to submit your application. Please follow the guidance below and maintain your organizations eligibility to receive grant awards. SAM.gov registration may take up to two weeks to complete.
FY2013 AFG Application Period
The AFG Grants Help Desk: If you have questions about any of the FY2013 AFG Application Assistance Materials below, call or e-mail the AFG Grants help Desk. The toll-free number is 1-866-274-0960; the e-mail address for questions is email@example.com. Hours of operation Monday- Friday 8:00 am until 4:30 pm eastern time. The help desk will be open on Friday December 6th until 5:00 pm eastern time.
- Program Guidance Available Now: FY2013 Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA)
- FY2013 AFG Self Evaluation Operations and Safety. Understand the criteria that you must address in your Narrative Statement when applying.
- FY2013 AFG Get Ready Guide Application Narrative. This handy guide will give you a kick-start in prepping your grant application.
- FY2013 AFG Self Evaluation Vehicle Acquisition. Developed to help you understand the criteria that you must address in your Vehicle Narrative Statement.
- FY2013 AFG Regional Workshop Presentation. FY 2013 application workshop presentation
- FY2013 AFG Get Ready Guide Application Information. This handy guide will give you a kick-start in preparing your grant application.