FEMA has announced Round 10 fire safety and prevention grant winners for the FY 2017 Fire Prevention and Safety (FP&S) Grants program. FEMA awarded 18 fire grants totaling $19,655,982, including:
- Garfield Fire Department, Garfield, NJ, Recruitment, $88,000
- Micro Volunteer Fire Department, Micro, NC, Recruitment, $213,792
- Pelham Fire Department, Pelham, NH, Hiring, $682,991
- University City Fire Department, University City, MO, Hiring, $1,914,395
- Coppell Fire Department, Coppell, TX, Hiring, $2,893,637
Subsequent FP&S fire safety and prevention grants will be announced on Fridays but may not occur every week. Check First Responder Grants each week for the latest FP&S fire grant news.