FEMA has announced Rounds 4 and 5 fire grant winners for the FY 2018 Assistance to Firefighters Grants (AFG).
5 First Responder Grants students and clients were among the winners:
- Ross Township, OH, SCBA Compressor, $63,012
- Herculaneum, MO, Washer/Extractor, Structural Turnout Gear, $83,700
- Hualapai NES, AZ, Washer extractor/structural turnout gear, $70,300
- Fort Lee FD, NJ, SCBA, $55,500
- Southwick FD, MA, Hydraulic Rescue Tools, $39,000
Appropriation for 2018:
Awards Round 4 and 5: 325
Subsequent AFG fire grants will be announced on Fridays but may not occur every week. Check First Responder Grants each week for the latest AFG news.